Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 pm

yeah, low level demons, what happened last time you tried to take me or asakura or abyss on

i continue to laugh at the very thought of Marcus as a demon, the image being extremely hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

"I broke your shoulder with a play punch, dont make me do it on purpose"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 pm

last time i hit you marc, you couldn't walk for a week
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

"Keep thinking that Jaitsu, just stay back"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

whatever, i'll take a nap then

i close my eyes and allow myself to drift off
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

DON"T IGNORE ME!!!!!! Points Ganguri at Bloodege,"You know I hate this master Takeru!" Ganguri's blade extendes swiftly towards the demon's torso .
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm

*I grabbed the blade and pulled hard, bringing the intruder face to face with me* "Swords are mearly toys for naughty boys....and naughty boys must be punished" *I back handed the kid at full force, sending him flying away from me*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

in my sleep, i utter

this swordsmans kicked your ass how many times...
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Ganguri!!!! Understood! Ganguri's blade bends, and constricts the demon, I hit the ground after the most painful blow in my life, I enter the shadows and exit through Ganguri Over the constricted demon's head, with another sword in hand, I thrust it down towards the demon's head. JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 pm

*I caught the sword in my teeth and bit down, shattering the sword to pieces* I dont care *I quickly broke my way out of the blade construct and punched the kid in the stomach*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I grab hold of the hand lodged in my stomach and black flames engluf my hands yet again but this time a hole to the shadow world opens and the energy of darkness engulfs the demon. " Better start caring, Son of a BITCH!!!! I call Ganguri back to my hands and leap into the air and follow with a downward slash" MASTER DON'T!!! DO YOUR FREAKIN JOB DAMITT!!!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 pm

*sighs* "Sainogan" *black symbols appeared in my eyes and began to spin, all time froze around me. I looked at the kid then walked behind him* "Sainogan" *time started again, as soon as the kid landed I kicked him in the back full force, sending him flying head first into a rock*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 pm

i awaken after a fruitful nap

really marc? you haven't ended this yet? you've gotten rusty
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

"If im serious i'd kill him"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 pm

yeah, true, oh well

i stand and stretch

might wanna hurry this up, we gotta get the gameplan done
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Master, I think we lost I mumble with my head against the rock shut up...
I painstakingly stand up and with my body waving around with grogginess, My eyes return to there normal colour Alright this is your last chance Son of a bitch ( every thing begins to whirl around in my head) Tell me what you know about the destruction of the Village hidden in the shadows and I might let you live.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm

wait... the villiage hidden in shadows...

sighs

my father is the one who did that, not marc
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 pm

"Yes, Abyss and his forces destroyed that village to make base for closer assaults on Hemogakure. The base was destroyed when my armies pushed back Abyss' forces. Jaitsu's Father lead the initial assault on that village"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm

just days before i killed the f**king bastard too
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 pm

What.. then....(Starts seeing blurry) why. the..hell did.. the shadowseer say to find this son of a bitch.. Like i said master you may have misinterpreted his words
Shaddup Ganguri, now i've gotta kill all these SOB's..... I pick up ganguri, start running and then Fall to the ground unconscious, " sigh....you're just hopeless master..."
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 pm

kill, this guy thinks he can kill us??

sighs and walks over, picking the man and his sword up

i'll put him in the guest room... hey sword, your master ain't to bright, is he
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 pm

"Obviously not. I've had smarter pets then him"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 pm

I agree At least he got beaten by people smart enough to realize that sigh.. they don't pay me enough for this..
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm

you get payed, lucky, i gotta do this sh*t for free

carries the unconsious man to the castles guest room and drops him on it

where do you want me to set you, sword
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

A nice warm bed would be nice, oh and could someone polish me for once!! this guy has me dragging in the dirt for days and won't even wash me , A sword of stature like me has got to look it's best you know. it's not everyday you find one that talks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next