Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Takeru

Takeru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:22 pm

"not even safe in your sleep huh... you've got it pretty rough..."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:23 pm

"He knows I've betrayed him now...." Kurai stared at the ground, sitting on her legs, and her fists tightening on her legs. "Remember those kids I told you about...? The ones that would tease me and taunt me...?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:25 pm

"Yeah...I remember"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:27 pm

"I was in this weird dream world...and all of a sudden, I was just hearing them taunting and teasing me....I kept my anger down, and let it change.....I didn't want to remember all that....." Kurai tighted her fists even more.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm

"Sounds like he's taking advantage of feelings from your past that you won't let go, I could be wrong but maybe you should try to get over those feelings, or at least accept them..."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

"I have before, but he's bringing them back." Kurai sighed. "He's going to try to keep scaring me as much as possible until I beg for mercy...."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

"If he can do that...then it's up to you, your will has to excede your fear, no matter how much times he comes back, you have to be strong enough to endure it, remember what drives you and use that as your motivation, that's all I can suggest for now..."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:54 am

"Then, you have no idea of what I've seen...." Kurai sighed. "I've even gotten a picture of what HE looks like....Have I ever felt so scared before."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

"Just my thoughts..you're right, I don't know what you've seen, I can only make suggestions..huh..arr!!" I grasp my head.., My eyes take on a more malevolent appearance, the dark voice speaks through me "Useless ones at that." I regain control" Someone's sure getting brave..nice try.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm

"Seems that way." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

"Sooo.. the sun is up.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm

(Just out of curiosity....is your character from an anime? o3o)
"Yeah..." Kurai looked over to the entrance of the cave. "I wonder if the others are awake?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm

(He's from Gurren Lagann, too epic for words.)

I wonder if they're still alive...
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:53 pm

"I hope so." Kurai shivered slightly.
She stood up, and walked over to the entrance, and stopped. Something flashed in her vision and she stumbled quickly. She held her head with a hand, the other on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm

What now?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

"I saw...something..." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

"Was it "him" again?"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 pm

"It was a vision....I rarely get visions, but they all come true...." Kurai said. "He's really going to kick our asses.....I hope that vision doesn't come true...."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

I fold my hands in a prideful stance "hmm.. of course it's not going to come through!! you obviously didn't see the part where I get up and single- handedly turn the tables in the most heroic of fashions."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 pm

"It might be temporary, but we'll need to train as hard as we can...." Kurai looked back at him. "He's a lot stronger than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 pm

"And all that strength will mean nothing by the time I'm done with him." I maintain my heroic posture.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Kurai sighed. "Then, I guess I'll still stand by you as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37