Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 pm

i killed them with one barrage, how weak are you exactly?
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 pm

ganguri: shouldn't we do something' why? they seem to be enjoying themselves(takes afew steps back) ganguri: someone's scared' are you f!@@# crazy you legless stump I FEAR NOTHING!! i'm just respecting there privacy here! like a man of honour should!! (uhh, aint that a coincedence about the swearing haha!...)

Last edited by Takeru on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

"It was constant attacking. Just the weird thing was when I winded up landing over here from it knocking me over and tossing me, it didn't come after me." Kurai said. "Plus, I didn't have so much time to try to attack it. Again, constant attacking."

Last edited by SukiXLoveXHate on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

ok then, attack me constantly, see if you land a blow before i counterattack
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'm not a very fast-moving person, as you should know. I'm more on strength." Kurai said. "And I don't really wish to put any harm on you. I should leave now, being I have a place to get to."
At that, Kurai turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

throws my sword so it lands infront of Kurai, nearly cutting her

backing down from a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

ganguri: deja vu huh master' yeah.. but i doubt she's gonna let him win like me though..' ganguri: i give up...sigh..soon i'm gonna have to start cursing too if this keeps up..
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 pm

"I don't have time to play games." Kurai lightly turned her head. "Anyway, I have to save what's left of my strength because I still have a long way to go. I had....a fun time staying here. Memories fill my heart once more from the past, but yet again I must leave it locked up once more so I may do what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

heh... pretty smart way of saying i'm about to piss myself huh buddy (we both start laughing)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"You don't realize what you are saying." Kurai said to the two others. "You should watch what you say...."
Kurai began to move forward again, going around the sword in the ground. She stopped a second to turn back towards the group. "Just so you know....I don't want to see your faces anymore. So, don't follow me....Alright?" Kurai turned back around again and moved forward once more.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 pm

goddamitt she heard us! you laugh to friggin loud' ganguri' not as loud as you snore!!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am

coward.... only thoughs who act tough without a demonstration, are truly powerful, thoughs who use it as a mask to leave, simply leave because they know there is no chance.... Cerberus, return

my sword flies into my hands and i sheath it

not like she'd be a challenge compared to abyss or Iesu anyways
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm

"Jaitsu....cockyness is a grave weakness you should abandon" *sitting on the roof*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

cockyness, this is my home, if someone brings a fight here, then flees, that shows me there a coward
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm

"Hmmph, you can be such a child sometimes" *jumps down and lands next to Jaitsu* "Whatever you did scared off whatever was following me.....so i thank you"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Kurai listened to them as she walked away, their voices becoming quieter and quieter. She sighed to herself.
I would try and fight him if I really had the time. The Lord would be upset if I was so late because of a simple fight. Kurai thought to herself, then sighed again.
She stopped walking and turned back towards the group. "I can show you proof that I'm too busy to spend my time on you." Kurai called out to them. Then, a howl was heard from in the direction where the woods were.
(For some odd reason, I keep imagining the place being surrounded by trees XD )
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 pm

"It doesnt matter to me....unless it can help in the battles ahead i do not care"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I clutch Ganguri's hilt firmly ohhh someone's gotten brave all of a sudden sigh.. all these years and it's the same crap with you..everytime That's why you love me partner Keep talking and whatever that was you'll be it's food you smart mouthed metal head! Yeah right as if you could live without me !@#%% @#4 @ you made half those words up didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

laughs

alright, i'll let out a roar of my own...... 3 tailed wolf, time to roar

i unleash all my greenish chakra, and let out a terrifying roar that can be heard for miles, and for a few seconds, the face of the three tailed wolf surrounds mine
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm

"Whatever...." Kurai said, as the howling sounded again. "I have to go now...."
Kurai turned to run, but as she was about to run forward, a big White Wolf landed in front of her, growling at her. She stumbled back a step, not expecting for it to land in front of her like that.
"Crap...." Kurai began to walk backwards slowly, not looking away from the glowing white eyes of the Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

*I caught the girl* "careful.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm

"I need to get out of here now." Kurai muttered to herself quietly. "Thanks."
Kurai turned high-tailed and ran towards the ruined village as fast as she could. The Wolf howled again and began to run after her.
I can't believe it found me again....What does it want from me? Kurai thought to herself as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

*suddenly a yip was heard. I grabbed the wolf by the scruff of its neck and slammed it into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

I focus my chakra and perform handsigns, I slam my left palm into the ground and multiple spikes rise from the shadows impaling the wolf.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm

"You guys better be careful! That's the great White Wolf!" Kurai shouted back at them.
She skidded to a stop on her feet and looked around. She was within the ruined village. She looked around, knowing a few more of the white wolves were around her.
Looks like I might be forced to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next