Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 pm

*I teleport infront of the girl* "Girl, you have no idea what im capable of"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

"That Wolf is one of the Light's greatest wolves that has lived for many decades. It's been going after me since I've been venturing for the Lord." Kurai explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:37 pm

"I've killed Abyss once......that all i need to say" *I drew a katana*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm

"....wait....You're the so-called hero of the humans?! Marcus?!" Kurai moved her foot back a step, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I hear the sound of more wolves as they surround me cutting me of from the sight of everyone else "hmmm..I think we may have pissed them off heh" I grip Ganguri's hilt with my two hands, nothing new there heh.. At that moment images flashed through my mind" A burnt village, dead bodies, My dead brother, a sword, kept in my family for generations laying next to him,, unbearable grief....slashed by a demon losing all hope..not wanting to live.. the sword protects me, it slashes the demon in half by itself but how, my brothers voice.....coming from the sword..impossible...I feel horrible emotions. I don't want to go on living master! MASTER!! BRO!!!!! I regain my senses but I am helpless as I am knocked down by a wolf, ganguri flies out of my hand and is quickly surrounded by two wolves, I stare blankly at the wolf on top of me swallowed by sorrow, but then I realize what ganguri just said,.."bro" I my eyes turn completely red and I grab the wolf by the neck with my two hands and break it I get to my feet, and focus as I absorb the energy of darkness into my body,I hammer the wolves surrounding ganguri smashing them into oblivion with my fists, I pick up ganguri... holding back tears "what's happening.. to me" My strength fails me as the after effects of abusing my ability kicked in and my head began paining me more intense than ever " too much.." I fall to my knees " It's time I told you the truth huh..bro" I look at ganguri's eye, "how.." 'my eyes return to normal.. I feel a sense of joy at what I just heard' at that moment one of the surviving wolves attacks from behind me, I'm powerless to react.."it's not your time buddy," ganguri's eye glows, releasing a burst of energy vapourizing the attacking wolf and then the blade splits in half....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yes im Marcus now get behind me" *Wolves came upon us quickly, encircling us* "Is it a sin to kill these?"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Who would've thought that I'd run into HIM! Kurai thought to herself, slid her feet back a little bit as she began to do handsigns.
"Dark Style, Dark Mist!" Kurai said quietly as she stretched her arms out completely to her sides, outwards, her palms face outwards as well.
A pitch-black mist began to appear, covering everything up, and hiding Kurai at the same time. "The fool, Marcus Bloodedge seems to be among me now, so I shall take him down myself for the great Abyss himself! Will then the world will fear me..."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm

*Grabs Kurai by the throat* "My eyes see all.....even the thoughts of beings"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

"D....Damn you......" Kurai grabbed onto his hand that had her by the throat.
He's filled with it all.....It hurts a little to look into his eyes the most...
Kurai began to struggle to break free as the mist began to disappear. "L-let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm

"I knew i sense an assasin" *squeezes tighter* "And you're truly an imbecile if you think im going to let you escape"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Gagnuri i mean.... bro.... Don't call me your bro... I died without a fight, I'm nothing... what do you mean... The energy sustaining me is gone now.. i'm done.. my friend... it's time you knew.. the truth...
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

"I'm....not much....of an assassin....really...." Kurai struggled to say.
If people fear me, I'll be free.... Kurai thought to herself, remembering the deal she had made with Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 pm

*I heard your thoughts as if you said it to me* "Fear will never free anyone........What is your business with Abyss?" *lossens my grip slightly*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

"He said.....to me....that one night, when I was a child....he told me that if I go around traveling, sending messages to leaders....and creating fear.....I could become strong and free, so I wouldn't be afraid anymore...." Kurai said quietly. "As a child....I used to be so afraid....of everyone, because they were always beating on me....I was really alone, at least until Abyss came and talked to me that one night...."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Years ago when it all happened, we were demolished.. Rather than fight, I begged for mercy, unlike you I was always a coward, but I was the last living member in our family with the ability to see the future and absorb energy from the shadows into my body, you inherited a much weaker form of the kekegenkai... do you remember? yeah..... that much has stuck with me...more memories pass thhrough my head
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"Dealing with Abyss is like dealing with a cobra......he's promises are lies and venom that will kill you" *I let go* "Many good people have fallen because of him *I placed my hand on her shoulder* "You want to be free.....i can help you....but you must stop this"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Kurai looked down. "....I can't....."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

"Just denounce that bastard...i can keep you safe.....i could do alot of things to help you"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Kurai shook her head, and stood up. "I would take your offer.....if I could, that is...." She took steps back, then turned to run again.
I've done too much damage already throughout my life.....too much to repair.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm

*I come up right behind Kurai and whispered in her ear* "If you leave and go to him...i'll kill you next time without any regret"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm

".....He said the same thing...." Kurai stopped and fell to her knees. "I...just don't want to get killed...."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

*I picked her up and held her close* "I can promise you one thing he cant.....i wouldnt kill you if you outlived your usefulness.....you'd be safe with me and my allies....with that i give you my word as the lord of the Vampires"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

You fought through them all just to get...to me, no matter what you believed in me, even when everyone else was gone.. you came images of the seen described flashes through my mind "when you arrived.. i was almost gone...you gave up hope, the demon that slayed me attacked you and you did nothing, I hated myself for what I did, so I used what was left of me to transfer my soul into the ganguri blade and slay the demon, with what little energy I had back then, when you..heard my voice, you almost went insane, you tried to kill yourself..." GAH!!! my head stung me intensely as the bloody images filled my mind. I used my power to manipulate your thoughts but i was too weak.. all I could do was slightly alter your memory so you could forget your sorrow and forget my voice,
I then bound myself to you leeching of your will power in order to sustain myself...I couldn't leave you in the state you were.....I planned to stay with you until I saw it fit to re introduce the memories to you...but your will is too strong..they kept resurffacing on their own.. I struggled to keep them supressed, that's why you've been having those nightmares....
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm

"....Vampires?....." Kurai looked up at him.
The big White Wolf was standing nearby Marcus and Kurai, watching curiously. It seemed to be very well on Marcus's side. Kurai lightly shook her head.
"That was the main reason....I was beat on....." She said. "Because I was the only human that lived in that neighborhood...."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm

"You're Hemogakuren?....i see no marks of our village on you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next