Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru

Takeru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm

I sigh, "Remember the person I was talking about, well there was a pretty good reason for her doing what she did.....and try to be more discreet about peering into someone's mind or what ever it was just happened."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"Oh....I see....." Kurai glanced back at Takeru. "I'm sorry, then."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

"No need to apologize," a slight grin forms on my face, "I murdered everyone she knew... and I enjoyed every minute of it heh... hell it was the best feeling I ever had.... so I probably deserve everything that comes to me.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

"I know how you feel." Kurai smiled at him. "I did a lot of things to the people who had hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Well, they were part of a rebel group that was against my brother being appointed to the position of Shadowseer, they murdered an entire orphanage to prove their point, I was engulfed by hatred, I found their base and killed everyone, including women and children, some who weren't even associated with them, I felt more invigorated with each life I took, My brother sealed that hatred a long time ago but it's been bothering me these days since he's dead now. I'm never bothered by my actions though hell I often laugh at them...so I guess we are kind of alike..maybe."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm

"Well, my story started back when I was just a little girl....though, you probably heard my story already, when I was telling Jaitsu...." Kurai sighed. "But. I'll tell it anyway....I was just a little girl who tried to make friends, but I always stayed inside my home because the kids we lived around with were not like myself....They didn't like humans."
Kurai sat down. "So, they'd always beat on me and pick on me, leaving me hurt mentally and physically....Then, after everyone was asleep....That's when I heard his voice, and got up. We talked after a while, made a deal.....And....I had amazing abilities at that point, and the next morning....everyone was dead."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Heh..This kinda makes you wonder who good guys really are.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:33 pm

"Yeah. Though....the memories still hurt....you do have an idea of who really killed all those people in my village?" Kurai asked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well i'm guessing it was you...your actions are pretty justifiable in my eyes. revenge is the only true way get over something like that"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

"Yeah....but, a lot at times, I begin to regret what I've done....ever since then, those white wolves had been chasing me." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"Just do what I do and laugh it off....works wonders for your conscious.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm

"Laugh it off? I just put it off to the side." Kurai blinked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:55 pm

That works too I guess but eventually it'll come back to you, laughter means that you've come to terms with it that you're ready to move on..."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:55 pm

"But, that's the point. I wont be ready to move on from it....when I've done my part in helping." Kurai puffed her cheeks lightly, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hmm.. then I guess we are actually quiet different in that sense but you probably have your reasons.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:58 pm

"You, still, haven't quite moved on. You, as well, are still stuck in the past..." Kurai stared at Takeru. "But, you're pushing yourself to move on, and are having difficulties..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:14 pm

That's partly true.. I may not have actually left my past behind but I assure you, I have gotten over it.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

"Maybe just recently." Kurai went and sat down next to Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"Maybe....."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Is something wrong?" Kurai asked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:48 pm

nope.... just thinking to myself, I tend to do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:38 pm

"I see." Kurai smiled and looked back out the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm

sleeping pretty well out there aren't they?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm

"Must be...." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Yawns.."One hell of a long night...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next