Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"Stop acting so weird." Kurai sighed, and turned around. "What else could be here anyway?"

(You. Post. Slow. XD)
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm

"I was protecting myself from you, It's common action when you think you're about to offend a dangerous person," (I know, for some reason I keep having to fix a million typos, It's just onr of those days XD)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

"Oh ho ho! So you're really afraid of a girl?" Kurai looked back at Takeru, smirking.

(I see XD)
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Are you crazy!!" I leap to my feet "The mighty Takeru fears nothing!! I am merely being defensive for my own safety.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:09 pm

"I see....so you do fear me." Kurai teased. "Although.....I wonder..."
Kurai put a finger to her chin, thinking. "...If it affects trying to kiss a girl? Sounds like a good experiment...heheh!"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Didn't you hear what I just said lady, I've got guts of steel, I've been to hell and back and haven't flinched once!!"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm

"Well, you sure flinched when I came near you." Kurai giggled.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:19 pm

"I.I don't know what you're talking about" I fold my hands and turn my head sideways out of embarassment.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:23 pm

"Prove it that you aren't afraid of me." Kurai smirked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:27 pm

"Of course!!, you name the challenge and I'll be happy to oblige.!!
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:30 pm

"Are you afraid to kiss a girl?" Kurai smirked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

My expression quickly changes to one of shock"C..come again."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

"Hah! So you really are. Well, you are just too scared to bother a girl like myself.." Kurai teased, giggled, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

"Hey, I'm not scared!!! It's just that I prefer to avoid coming into contact with all those "girl" germs, plus the last one that pulled this stunt on me ran a knife straight through me shortly after." I place a hand on the bandages covering my lower stomach.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, I'm on your side. You know I don't bite now." Kurai giggled.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Hehe.. good to see you've gotten a somewhat good sense of humor, even if it is mainly due to the mental distress of another, it's still an improvement I'm better than I thought."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"So..." Kurai got in Takeru's face. "Are you afraid or not?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm

..........Maybe, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"Show me, then." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I..don't..know if you should..." I tilt forward slightly.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

"You're chickening out...." Kurai teased.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

"Oh f!@# it" I pull Kurai towards me and kiss her on the lips for a few seconds then I gently push her away" There... happy?" I wipe my mouth vigorously.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

"I actually...." Kurai touched her lips lightly with a finger. "Didn't expect you to really do it....I was just testing you...Don't be so rough as well.....That kind of hurt a little."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh...uh, well you asked for it!!" I turn around " there is no "test" than I won't overcome, that was a perfect example of that... an example I say we pretend never happened."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"Fine, fine, whatever." Kurai sighed and turned around.
His past is very dark, indeed....Much like mine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next