Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 pm

"No, not at all....I was just wondering." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 pm

I see *looks at Kurai as i rub Jaitsu's neck*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 pm

"Is something the matter?" Kurai asked, finally turning to look at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Just wishing that i was more than just a medical ninja....
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm

"It's all about training. There have been Medical ninjas out there who can fight, too." Kurai said. "It's because they trained so hard into their strength."
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 pm

...I'm not a great fighter..I've trained with some of the best ninja in the mist...i never grew any stronger
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm

"Hm....." Kurai looked back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

I guess i was meant to be nothing more, than just a Medical Ninja
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Don't think that way." Kurai said.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I've always thought that way...
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

"You could get hurt for thinking that way." Kurai looked back at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:38 pm

i haven't gotten hurt yet
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:38 pm

"You'll see soon." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

She's right that's a horrible attitude... They once told me I would be nothing more than a trouble maker but look at me now, not only am I more than a trouble maker but I'm also alive , unlike those other bastards.. heh.

Last edited by Takeru on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 pm

*sighs*..maybe your right..
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

"Of course I..er we are.. and somehow I've got a feeling that "Uncle Jaitsu" is gonna prove that to you soon...
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm

(ok guys, im back, sorry i didn't feel like logging on last night, anyway, someone give me the low down on whats going on)
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

(OMG, the forum died .___.)
Kurai sat down on the ground, leaning back. She continued to look at the sky.
"You'll soon find out more later."
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

( lol, i was just thinking that ) *sighs and continues on Jaitsu's neck*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm

I close my eyes briefly and focus my will energy in order to stop the negative influence of the shadows from consuming me Thinking"Getting harder these days.."" I open my eyes and return to a relaxed state" Things sure are getting serious now....."( Sorry for inactivity, my ISP is shaky these days, Not sure how long my connection will last. Oh and..WHERE THE F!@#$ IS EVERYBODY DAMMIT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 pm

(Busy studying for upcoming TAKS testing.)
Kurai stood up, and looked out over at the horizon. A slight breeze blew, her hair flowing lightly with it. She looked over at the others.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:29 am

(Good luck!! I've got my end of term examinations coming in a few weeks then It'll be my last year of school,Then it's on to university now I've just got to deal with my procrastination issues..)" It's been a long time..." " A voice echoes in my head," So you can talk again.." "Haha.. the mental barrier placed by your brother is failing now...soon your mental stamina will fail as well and it will be just like old times...." "Shut up and stay where you belong, you're no longer a part of me." "Don't tell me you've forgotten all of the fun times we had..Takeru the Blackhearted.." More memories flood my mind, dead bodies of men, women and children lay before me, thier blood on my hands."Oh now I remember.. sorry but I like this personality a lot more than that one" I bury the malevolent entity in the depths of my mind as I stand up and walk towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Kurai looked over at Takeru. "Is everything alright?"
(I've most likely passed! Woot! My class and another class are having this like competition on which class' average score is the highest. If my class wins, out of the 10th graders who took the Math TAKS, the boys in the other class have to wear make-up all day! And if we lose...well, our 10th graders will get pies in their faces and can't wipe it off all day until they get home! XD It'll be fun.)
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Yeah...I'm fine. don't forget who you're dealing with here!!! I knock my hand against my chest.(Good job!! and that sounds like fun, Unfortunately most classes in my school don't get along too well especially when we've got exams so there isn't really a sense of competition but I still kick most of there asses when it comes to grades so I'm never bothered, except chemistry.... I hate chemistry.)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:41 pm

(-gives peace sign- I've most likely passed! And my class is most likely to win~!)
"Are you sure? I'm getting a bad vibe..." Kurai asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next