Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru

Takeru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"What do you mean a bad vibe?" ."You know what she means.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:09 pm

"You should know what I mean by that...." Kurai said, then sighed. "I'm gunna go back in. It's beginning to get dark."
Kurai stood up and turned to go up to the cave. She went inside the cave, and lied down on the cold ground. She stared up at the ceiling of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:02 am

Didn't I just get rid of you? "You can't get rid of yourself so easily my friend," "sigh... voices in my head, voices in my sword...I need a nap." I focus my thoughts and bury the dark voice deeper in my subconscious."That part of me died with the village and with my brother and I intend to keep it dead..." I enter the cave and seat myself against the wall with the Ganguri blade leaned against me.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:49 am

"Voices in your head?" Kurai glanced over at Takeru. "I know how you feel about that...."
Traitor....I should probably take those powers from you just as well as I gave them to you. Kurai heard a voice echo around her, only where she could hear it.
She sat up quickly, looking around. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:50 am

Hehe.. so you heard me, I really do talk to loud sometimes. Anyways, is something wrong? you look scarier than usual.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:56 am

"I....don't know........." Kurai stood up, and looked over at Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm

hmm.........." I activate my kekkai genkai turning my eyes red, I look straight into Kurai's eyes " I see....must be pretty annoying"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:30 pm

"E-eh? What are you doing?" Kurai asked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

My eyes tell me that you have another entity following you around, I see your chakra as well as that of someone else, am I right?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:46 pm

"....How do you know...?" Kurai asked.
Has he been following my every move since we first met...? She thought to herself.
Maybe. Maybe not. The voice echoed again.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"I see through the sight of the shadow realm with these eyes, they're sensitive to concentrations of chakra as well as the fluctuations of someone's mental state, even high emotions are visible to me, hell the connection of my eyes to the shadows can even be used to absorb energy from the shadow realm into me, of course all that comes at a price. Now I should probably deal with that problem of yours." I get up and work towards Kurai, I open my palm and place it firmly on her forehead, I close my eyes and begin channeling my energy into her.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm

"N-no." Kurai stepped back from Takeru. "He's not inside me....He just can use telepathy to speak to me...It's...how he has always spoke to me before."
Traitor. He muttered in her head.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:48 pm

" I see.... the chalkra I sensed was just his mind, I gotta admit it's pretty damn strong even though it's just his thoughts....." I place my hands in my pockets and turn around"Of course I'm sure I could still take him.. ha" I say jokingly "Although this could evolve into a problem if he can track our location, but that's up to you."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

"I'll try to block him off so he can't track us that easily." Kurai said.
I won't let you find us! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:05 pm

"ha ha, if only you could do the same for me" "Man you just don't give up do you?" "You never give up and I AM you so I won't either" I repeat the process of focusing my thoughts, this time burying the voice in the deepest regions of my mind."You can never be me, I'm way to badass to sound like that."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Kurai looked to Takeru, and walked up to him. She stared at him. "It seems....we two might have much in common."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Maybe so, but for your sake, let's hope it's no "too" much.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:15 pm

"Mm." Kurai nodded in agreement. "I just hope he doesn't find us hiding here...."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:18 pm

"Well. if he does I'll just kick his ass like the last guy so no problem there."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm

"You're wrong....You can't beat him that easily." Kurai stared at Takeru. "It'll take us all to be able to defeat him, if not more."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:24 pm

"Jeez you take jokes even worse than everyone else."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Kurai turned away and crossed her arms. "You sounded real serious to me..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

I did? I really am losing it.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Kurai turned her head towards Takeru, and lightly smiled. "Don't worry. You won't lose it 'till you lose your head!"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:27 pm

And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? I say with a slightly scared expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next