Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru

Takeru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

I palm my face, "that's a wonderful idea" I focus my chakra even harder, I send the voice to the back of my mind and engulf that area of my mind with a dark seal " there now if he gets out again, I'm gonna go jump of a F!@#$ cliff" I sigh " Just how the hell did my bro keep him silent all this time..."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Kurai simply shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I don't know." Kurai smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm

"Ahh forget it , anyways how about you, you alright, I noticed our friends outside have gotten pretty quiet.."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:12 pm

"They have....must've fallen asleep out there." Kurai looked out in the direction of the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

"Yep....Hope it rains."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:30 pm

"I don't see why." Kurai glanced at Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

"You really need a better sense of humor" I point to myself "Take me for example, I'm the perfect role model in this case,"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

"...Okay, so?" Kurai blinked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:20 pm

My tone turns serious " that was one of the funniest examples of humor ever made and you just ignored it completely.. what are you?!"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:24 pm

"I have no sense of humor." Kurai replied. "I've never had any jokes before, neither have I ever heard any. So, I wouldn't know anything funny on jokes. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

"You should really work on that... humor is what saves you from the depths of despair, trust me.. I know."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:30 pm

"And tell me how that is? I made it this far in my life without knowing about jokes." Kurai smirked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:37 pm

"Have you? well I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it right? cause you "sure" look like you're doing well" sarcasm is heard in my tone
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:40 pm

"Are you going to keep trying to make me laugh?" Kurai stared at Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:55 pm

"Till the day I die"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

"Good luck with that..." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to need it...."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

"Nah, you don't need luck." Kurai teased him. "You've got all you need."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I watch Kurai mischievously "Do I sense a hint of acknowledgment for hilarity there?"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:22 pm

"Maybe. Maybe not." Kurai smirked, and stood up, walking over to Takeru. "Do I seem funny to you?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm

"Su..sure in a demented, scary kind of way, you're hilarious"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

"You don't have to show fear to me. You're too obvious." Kurai giggled a little. "Or are you just nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

"P..probably a bit of both... I tend to be on edge in the presence of insane people"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

"Insane people? I am not." Kurai put her hands on her hips and stared down at Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I back up further against the wall" Of course you aren't because you "don't" have the voice of well known demon, hell excapee thing following you around and you "don't" get excited off of vampire bites." I shield my face with my two hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next