Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

"I was kidding." Kurai laughed a little. "Relax, silly."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:31 pm

"I hope so...." I remark with a suspicious tone.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm

"You know....you're being a little rude with that attitude towards a lady...." Kurai teased.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm

yeah... I've never been that good with the opposite gender, they keep trying to kill me. (Actual real life reference!!)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

"And you wonder why." Kurai said sarcastically. "You need to improve your communication skils with Women."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Oh please!! Now who the hell do you know with better communication skills than me?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:16 pm

(Hey, sorry for not posting x.x internet was doooooowwwwwwwn the drain for me! We just got internet back now so Razz)

Kurai raised her eyebrow. "Really? Doesn't seem like it to me."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:39 pm

(no worries, my Isp was screwing me over for the past few weeks too, but after we got tired of complaining I personally called and exchanged a few obscene remarks and I may have threatened a few people.... they react so well to concerned customers like myself. Shocked )

"smart girl" "Woman, are you crazy?, now tell me where in the universe have you seen a bigger lyrical mastermind such as mysellf huh?!!" I fold my hands and hold my head up high.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:43 pm

"Even Abyss knows how to really sweet talk a girl like myself...." Kurai smiled.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Again.......you scare me "Haha the most vile being on earth is better with ladies than you. you really are nothing without me" "Oh for the love of...... can I please get a few minutes where it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself here."
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

"Exactly." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:00 pm

And what's that supposed to mean? " You really are dull aren't you," "yeah!! well at least I'm not a stalker- like voice in someone's head, that must go down real good with the ladies....." I pause, realizing exactly how loud I'm shouting. "sigh... you make us look like such idiots.." ( Oh, and happy birthday to Jaitsu even though he isn't here right now jocolor )
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

(.......ITS HIS BIRTHDAY?!?! Shit ._. XD)

"Like I said before...." Kurai chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Hey it's not my fault that I have a tendency to be followed around by disembodied voices, one was whiny and annoying and this one sounds like he's trying to seduce me" " I would rather pleasure a dead horse before I ever engage in such acts with someone as mutually unattractive as yourself!!!" The voice echoes throughout the cave this time "Hey we're supposed to keep this in my mind you rapist!!!" " I can say whatever the hell I want and once you give in to me once more it'll be more than just words you putrid being!!!" I look at Kurai " See what I mean?!
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:24 pm

"How annoying. How do you deal with such annoyance? I'd rather have you than that voice sticking around." Kurai put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm

"you heard her you freak, stay in my head" I focus my thoughts yet again locking the voice within the constraints of my mind "Now this much I think I can keep under control" " yes but you'll still hear me," I ignore the annoyance, " Any ways As for your question I probably deserve it."(Not sure if his birthday is today but saw it's coming in the next 7days on the main page so just in case)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

"Well." Kurai sat down in a lady-like manner on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm

"Well, what?" I watch Kurai awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:51 pm

"Nothing...." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

"Right....." I sit back down beside the wall opposite of Kurai.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Kurai sat there, staring a little at Takeru. I wonder what is hiding in his past....
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Uhh... you're giving me that stare girls tend to give me right before they pull a knife from behind their backs, is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:55 pm

"No, nothing. Nothing at all." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

"Heh, I hope so" "something is always wrong, hence the reason I exist"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

"You really have to get rid of that voice, it's beginning to really piss me off." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next